BEGINNERS Breathwork - Online Workshop
Beginners Breathwork - Claim the life that's waiting for you!
26th March - 6pm UK - 120 mins
Are you waiting for permission to fully live your life?
THIS IS IT.
There is no dress rehearsal.
Do you want to come to the end of it wishing you did things differently, took more risks and really went for it?
Or do you actually want to DO THAT. To actually claim and create the life you see inside of you?
The decision is yours!
But if you're anything like 99% of the population you have - DOUBT, FEAR, UNCERTAINTY playing out in every moment, keeping you paralysed and procrastinating on what do to next.
Beliefs, conditioning and poor habits are likely keeping you stuck in negative loops where you just can't seem to switch gears and start moving. Every time you begin you quickly become disheartened and fall into old ways of thinking and doing. This is what the fear mind does. It will keep you perpetually stuck.
So what's the solution?
Identifying and feeling through the emotional baggage holding you back will set you free. Release, release, release the old, outdated and worn programming keeping you stuck and master your emotional state for life!
Everything you want / need to change your destiny is WITHIN you already. It's just a matter of accessing it.
This is what I'm going to share with you in this 2 hour workshop. Everything you need to know about breathwork to take into your day to day life to have massive shifts in your world - for the better! The things you long and dream of creating, They are possible. And they're only a breath away.
Not only that but you'll experience a deep dive guided session where we will release those pesky limiting beliefs and recode your subconscious mind with amazing positive stuff! It really is like magic and I can't wait for you to experience it.
I haven't done one of these workshops in a while and I was inspired by a friends recent post to support children in her local village in Africa. I'll be giving 50% of the proceeds of this session to provide school books etc so the children can continue their education.
So not only will you be changing your life, you'll be supporting others to change their lives too :)
How cool is that?
Breathe the change you wish to see in the world.
The session will be hosted on Zoom.
We begin at 6pm UK time sharp and the session will last for approximately 2 hours.
Check your time zone here. (PDT 11am / EDT 2pm / CET 7pm / Syd 5am)
Due to the nature of the event there will not be a replay.
After you make your purchase, you will receive the Zoom link via email.
HOW TO PREPARE
- How to PREPARE for the session:
- Make a note in your diary so you don't forget!
- Download a copy of Zoom (zoom.us) to your laptop or smartphone.
- Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing and clear some space so that you can move around.
- Sessions will include breathwork. If so, ideally you will be lying down and visible to the facilitators on your video screen. The equipment you may like to include for your session - blanket, pillow, tissues, water, journal & pen etc
- Check you have a strong internet connection in order to get the best out of the experience.
- Use a good quality set of headphones or speakers to ensure you can hear the session.
- We recommend avoiding alcohol, caffeine or a heavy meal before the session.
I'm really excited to introduce you to this amazing tool to radically transform your life.
Breathe the change you wish to see in the world.
Purchases are non-refundable.
By purchasing you agree to the **general disclaimer** below.
During the session we will use a style of breathwork referred to as conscious connected breathing. This means we breathe without pausing and journey to a deep inner awareness of ourselves.
Breathwork practice benefits:
- Reduce the impact of stress
- Greater mental clarity and focus
- Increased energy
- Reduced anxiety
- Better relationships
- Reduced tension
- Increased resilience and ability to navigate uncertainty
- Immune boosting
- Greater self awareness and self-management
- Enhanced communication
- Ability to be more present
Breathwork may not be suitable for you if you have the following conditions:
• Cardiovascular problems
• High or abnormal blood pressure
• History of aneurysms
• Epilepsy or history of seizures
• Anyone on heavy medication
• Severe psychiatric symptoms, particularly psychosis or paranoia
• Bipolar depression
• Recent surgery
• An active addiction
• Any person with mental illness who isn’t in treatment or lacks adequate support
• Anyone experiencing an emotional or spiritual crisis
This list is not exhaustive and we generally recommend if you have a question about a condition you may have that is not listed, that you consult a doctor before beginning breathwork. If you have or have had any of the listed conditions, we strongly recommend you consult a doctor before beginning breathwork.
By purchasing this course, you acknowledge that you have read the above warning and agree to proceed at your own risk.
All purchases are non-refundable.